War of the World @ The MEN Arena

For Mark's Christmas present last year I bought him tickets to see Jeff Wayne's War of the World, a classic in it's own right.  Mark has been such a huge fan of the music for year and when they created a production to go on stage he wanted top see it so managed to get tickets for him to see the whole thing.

It was amazing.  I really enjoyed myself and so did Mark.

I don't think you release until you see it live the work that has gone into it and the spell binding music as well.  Legend defo and so worth going to see I have to say.

If you have no idea what I talking about, check this link otu which has the main song most people know of when they think of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.  An amazing tribute of the HG Well's classic story of the same name and so worth some one producing into the real film not some American trash.


Jeff Wayne's War of the World : Eve of the War

2010.12.05 - War of the World, MEN Arena

Comments